Starting your journey towards compliance
There are two ways to start moving towards GDPR-Readiness and/or improved Cyber Security with the help of CyberSecuritiesUK. It may be that you already know which of our packages you want to start with but for the majority of our clients, the best starting point is by working together to complete a Gap Analysis at the discounted rate of £500+vat.
This then enables us to see how your organisation is performing at the moment with regards to Cyber Security and information assurance and plan the best way forward.
I want to book a Gap Analysis
Please make payment using the Paypal Button (you do not need to have a Paypal account) below and we’ll be in touch within two working days to arrange to conduct your Gap Analysis.
You can use the email form below to send us any additional information.
I know which package I want to book
Please use the form below to email us your details, we’ll then contact you within two working days to confirm the scope & associated costs.
We look forward to working with you.
We aim to make booking your assessment as straightforward as possible.
- Please complete the simple booking form >>>>
for a specific package or to add additional information, if you wish to start with the Gap Analysis then click above [or here] to make payment & we’ll be in touch within two working days.
- Please let us know a little bit about your business. Is it just one location? Do you use work email on smartphones? How many computers, laptops & tablets do you have and of course, just what is it that you do?
- Submit the form : We aim to be in contact within two working days.
- We will generate an invoice, once paid, your organisation will be entered onto the Certification Portal and we’ll be in touch to arrange any additional support (if within the package purchased).
- If you find yourselves needing some extra support during the process then additional telephone or on-site time can be arranged by transferring to a higher package.
Your Privacy Is Important To Us!
Your email, name & message details will only be retained for the purposes of answering your enquiry and for any ongoing relationship as discussed.
We detest spam as much as you do and promise that we will a) keep your information safe and b) not pass, transfer or sell your details to any third party without your consent.
Your data is not processed by third parties and is held only within the UK.